Ready To Help You Resolve Your Employment Law, Criminal Defense Or Personal Injury Case
Chukwudi “Chuck” Egbuonu
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Business litigation
- Employment Law
- Business and Property Disputes
- Wrongful Death Cases
Chukwudi "Chuck" Egbuonu is the firm's founder and managing partner. He represents plaintiffs in complex civil and business litigation, including labor and employment matters, business and property disputes, personal injury and wrongful death cases. As an attorney, he has always had a desire to advocate for the voiceless, and to fight tirelessly for the "little guy." Chuck has represented individuals in single plaintiff and class action lawsuit across Texas and throughout the nation.
In recent years, Chuck has prosecuted and obtained significant settlements in numerous employment and business litigation cases, including class action cases. He also represents clients in complex business litigation, serves regularly as lead or co-counsel in complex civil cases, and often represents professionals in a range of administrative grievance and criminal matters.
Chuck is an eloquent and persuasive trial attorney with the unique ability to present arguments in a manner that is easily understood by juries and judges. His remarkable combination of skills as a trial lawyer gives him a unique edge in effectively representing clients.
- Texas Southern University Law School, Houston, Texas
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Tarleton State University
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Rising Star - SuperLawyers, 2023
- Best Employment Lawyers in Houston - Expertise, 2022
- Top 40 under 40 - The National Black Lawyers Association, 2022