A Houston Employment Lawyer Dedicated To Seeking Justice
We look to our jobs for many things, but two elements stand out for most employees – receiving an honest paycheck and experiencing a fair, supportive workplace. It can be painful and frightening when either of those two elements is not present.
I’m Chukwudi “Chuck” Egbuonu, and my passion for helping workers assert their legal rights began during law school. As the founder of Egbuonu Law, I’ve taken many such cases to trial and recovered substantial compensation for the damages my clients suffered in an unfair workplace. My firm’s focus on employment disputes in Texas gives me an advantage over firms with less experience in this complex, turbulent area of state and federal law.
Employment Law Services For Workers From All Walks Of Life
Employment disputes can happen at every level of an organization, from the factory floor to the C-suite. No matter how far you’ve ascended within a company, it’s important to remember that their corporate attorneys are looking out for the business’s interests, not yours.
I help clients with the following issues, among others:
- Violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act, such as wage and hour disputes
- Misclassification of employees
- Sexual harassment and workplace sexual assault allegations
- Harassment or hostile work environment claims
- Discrimination cases based on gender
- Breach of contract issues, including contracts of executive-level employees
- Executive compensation and severance issues
- Violations of the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
The first step in pursuing an employment law claim is to have an experienced attorney review your claim. I will sit down with you and review what happened to you and give you a frank analysis of what you can expect from your case.
Let Me Be Your Voice And Your Advocate In Court
Don’t pit yourself against the bottomless resources of your employer’s attorneys. Put Egbuonu Law on your side. To schedule your free initial appointment, call 713-966-6085 or use my online contact form to get started.